New build is out and will be available to all the customers in the next few days.
Quick assign people to any project
Now it takes less time, screens and clicks to assign a person to several projects.
It’s on one page now. Just put in ticks for the projects you want to add this person to.
This option is available for Admin users only.
Release Plan in “Days”
Sometimes weeks and months are too high-level, especially for shorter releases.
That’s why we’ve added an option to break down your Release Plan into days.
- REST API available via System User
- REST: the api/v1/Userstories/null/ request throws internal server error
- REST: IsCurrent field added for Iteration / Release
- Non-admin users don’t see inline images in requests
- Requesters (non-owners) can not see attachments in private requests
- Failed to sort custom report for Request by ID or custom field of entity type
- Kanban Board fails for any project
- CSS loading in IE9 if compatibility view is on
- Attachments cannot be opened if an entity is converted (if attachments stored in database)
- Custom field of type “Number”: allow decimal numbers