TargetProcess v.2.22.9 is available to all On-Demand customers and On-Site Free users. Public release for On-Site customers is due in several days.
This release is quite significant as it includes a number of major improvements.
Beta Views: inner lists with inline edit and prioritization
Order bugs and tasks inside a User Story. Inline edit on the fly. Read more about improvements in lists.
Beta Views: Implementation History for Features, User Stories, Bugs, Tasks and Requests
This visualized timeline shows full progress including all the state changes, time spent, responsible persons, impediments, added and closed bugs, and tasks. More on how the Visual Flow can help you.
Mashup Manager: basic release
Multi-select custom fields (not available in Beta Views so far)
It’s finally there. If you need a custom field with multiple choices, you can now use it.
Burn Down calculation when Time Tracking is not used
Now you can have accurate burn downs even if you don’t use time tracking at all. Just update the remaining effort in Task Board and check the progress on Sprint Burndown chart.
Tasks added to Prioritize screen
Order Tasks, Stories and Bugs by their priority for your developers
REST API fixes and improvements
- REST: Test Plan Run collection for Test Plans added
- REST: HTTP 500 error for requests if user logged with Windows Authentication
- REST: exception on resetting custom field value to NULL
- Plugins: Logs and Data Folder not deleted when TP is updated
- Custom Report: two different time formats exported to CSV file
- Beta Views, REST: comments from deleted users missing
- Custom report: UTF-8 symbols not displayed when exporting report to Excel
- Task Board: effort not displayed correctly in Google Chrome v.16