Agile development on a real project (we do Kanban)
New build is out and will be available to all the customers in the next few days.
Quick assign people to any project
Now it takes less time, screens and clicks to assign a person to several projects.
It’s on one page now. Just put in ticks for the projects you want to add this person to.
This option is available for Admin users only.
Release Plan in “Days”
Sometimes weeks and months are too high-level, especially for shorter releases.
That’s why we’ve added an option to break down your Release Plan into days.
- REST API available via System User
- REST: the api/v1/Userstories/null/ request throws internal server error
- REST: IsCurrent field added for Iteration / Release
Now you can store your custom data in TargetProcess and use it for various mashups. See the specs. This opens new possibilities in Mashups creation and TargetProcess customization.
Avatars in Kanban
Now you can see avatars for all assigned people.
Better Context Help
Context Help was improved. Now it has links to related articles, blog posts and videos
Other Fixes and Improvements
In this release we were focused on REST API improvements and fixes based on your feedback. New Views were also improved based on your feedback about navigation and lack of quick add actions.
Add Stuff Quickly
Now you can add related entities on new views quickly. For example, in User Story View you can add Tasks, Bugs and Test Cases. In Iteration View you can add User Stories and Bugs.
Convert Legacy Bugzilla Plugin profiles
Now you can use the new Bugzilla plugin for legacy Bugzilla profiles in existing projects. Just convert them with the Bugzilla Profile Converter.
REST API: Add/Remove Operations for Resource Inner Collections
Operations with inner collections simplify some typical actions
Add new task to user story (xml format)
Delete task from user story:
Git Plugin: View Diff for Added/Modified Files
Now you can view added/modified files and check the difference right in TargetProcess. No need to switch to another app.
Rank Requests by Votes
Finally you can sort Requests by Votes in TargetProcess and in Help Desk Portal as well.
REST API Fixes and Improvements
- Reply Email address added for Project
- Related Entities collection for Request added (read-only)
- Generals do not return Custom fields
- DeleteDate added for Users
- IsPrivate, Source properties added for Request
- Assignment not created if bug with the assignments collection is added
- Allow update for resource if its read-only properties do not change
- Exception during concurrent custom fields update
- Last run date should reset to the current date if Test Cases status changes
Fixed Bugs and Small Improvements
- #41895 Exception in Projects list: CustomField not configured
- #39379 Auto redirect by https if http access is disabled
- #39227 Project Team Member: Start Date added (now you can use Allocation Timeline mashup)
- #33811 Extended ASCII displayed incorrectly in predefined report
- #39759 Can’t send email if database is not initialized
- #41401 Chrome: Filter pops up on using [Clear]
- #41477 IE9: Code field expanding in Mashup Manager
- #41609 Sample data delete: incorrect redirect for non-default port or protocol
- #41603 Source Control Plugins: processing duplicate time records
- #41950 Source Control Plugins: Broken layout for file preview
- #41775 Revision info does not expand if clicked twice
- #41728 Bugzilla Plugin: disable project selector in Bugzilla profile
- #41388 CSV Import: stops working after getting error and re-starts as mapping is corrected
TargetProcess v.2.22.10 is available to all the On-Demand customers and Free edition users. On-Site customers will be able to upgrade by the end of the week.
The New Bugzilla Integration Plugin: Faster and Easier
Our new Bugzilla plugin is the best on the market for sure. It can’t be any easier to setup and use a plugin. Auto-mapping makes setup a breeze, while the new mashups come handy for an even closer integration. Read more about Bugzilla plugin.
NOTE: The new plugin is fully functional, but it’s not possible to convert the old profiles so far. You can set up new test profiles on a dummy project.
REST API Improvements
- REST: update inactive project
- REST: incorrect update if inner entity does not exist
- REST: get/update custom fields for the Project entity
- REST: Reset Iteration value when reset Release
- REST: Filter by acid in Context
- REST: exception adding a new User if the Developer role renamed
TargetProcess v.2.22.9 is available to all On-Demand customers and On-Site Free users. Public release for On-Site customers is due in several days.
This release is quite significant as it includes a number of major improvements.
Beta Views: inner lists with inline edit and prioritization
Order bugs and tasks inside a User Story. Inline edit on the fly. Read more about improvements in lists.
Beta Views: Implementation History for Features, User Stories, Bugs, Tasks and Requests
This visualized timeline shows full progress including all the state changes, time spent, responsible persons, impediments, added and closed bugs, and tasks. More on how the Visual Flow can help you.
Mashup Manager: basic release
On-Demand users can create their own mashups in minutes or re-use out-of-the-box mashups. Note: you need Admin rights to create and manage mashups.
Multi-select custom fields (not available in Beta Views so far)
It’s finally there. If you need a custom field with multiple choices, you can now use it.
Burn Down calculation when Time Tracking is not used
Now you can have accurate burn downs even if you don’t use time tracking at all. Just update the remaining effort in Task Board and check the progress on Sprint Burndown chart.
Tasks added to Prioritize screen
Order Tasks, Stories and Bugs by their priority for your developers
REST API fixes and improvements
- REST: Test Plan Run collection for Test Plans added
- REST: HTTP 500 error for requests if user logged with Windows Authentication
- REST: exception on resetting custom field value to NULL
- Plugins: Logs and Data Folder not deleted when TP is updated
States reordering in Workflow
You’ve customized your workflow for Tasks, and there are several states on your Task Board now, such as Open, Reviewing, In Progress and Done. Now you want to reorder these states (you need Admin rights for that).
Go to Settings > Process > Edit Process > Workflow. Select Task. Drag and drop the states as you wish.
If you drag a state and put it on top, this state will always be the Initial one.
You cannot drag the last (final) state. It is final, so it always comes last. You can rename it though. Similarly, you can reorder states for User Stories, Bugs, Features.
Which areas are affected?
- Order of states in the change state drop downs
- Order of columns on the Task Board
- Order of states in the History tab
- Default order of columns on the Kanban Board and Teams Board
Subversion to TargetProcess: auto-mapping users
One-click-mapping between Subversion users and TargetProcess users is available now. It compares users logins, emails and names to fill the mapping.
Tags: import and export
You can import tags with User Stories, Bugs, Features and other entities. Just create a Tags column and put required tags like: tag1, tag with long name, tag2
Ordering: You can order items using various fields like
- TestCasesRun collection, TestCasesRun-count, TestPlan, Build references added to TestPlanRun
- Deserialization error when setting null value to custom fields
- Forbid to change EntityType of Priority