'Expand All' in List views
You can now expand and collapse all of the first and second List hierarchy levels. If you hold Ctrl (Cmd) and click '>' then cards from both levels will be expanded. This works for the first two hierarchy levels of a List view and doesn't affect the third level of cards in terms of List setup.
Permissions to create users through the API for non-admins
Previously, only admin users could post Rest API requests to create and delete users. Now, non-admin users with 'add user' / 'delete user' permissions can create/delete users via API calls.
Add and edit permissions separated for user roles
Starting with v.3.11.1, user roles have separate permissions for adding and editing.
Request email notifications settings updated with "Requesters" check-box
You can set up a 'Request' workflow so that requesters get email notifications every time a specific event event occurs.
Visual Encoding improvements
It’s possible to create a predefined set of global Visual Encoding rules that can be applied to all views and all users. To do this, simply select the corresponding checkbox in the Visual Encoding tab and add the global rules that you want applied to every view in the system:
This setting can only be managed by Administrators; other users can see it in read-only mode.
- Visual studio add-in supports VS2015 now
- It wasn't possible to delete a test plan if it had test cases that were run already
- Fixed occasional improper results when searching by ID in a Relations tab
- Fixed Project-Team assigments for Observer users according to their permissions.
- Obsolete Tp.v2 option 'Show in lists/enable for filtering' removed from custom fields setup
- Fixed User Story progress calculation when converting a Task with time records into a User Story