Restore deleted projects or users
You can now easily "undelete" Projects and Users from the "Deleted items" menu in Settings. Previously, it was not possible to restore deleted Projects and Users without using the API.
Please find more info in the guide.
Visual Reports Improved
We recently made some nice improvements to the Visual Reports Editor. Read about them at this dedicated blogpost.
We really appreciate your feedback on our reports editor. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at email@example.com
- Fixed incorrect effort calculation in Burn Down charts when a Feature is removed
- Added support for decimal values in custom fields on the Timesheet
- Fixed: Contributors could not create Releases for Projects that they were not a member of
- Fixed an exception that would occur when Test Plans and Test Cases on the same Board had different tags
- Deleted Users will now have a strikeout through their name if someone tries to @mention them in comments
- Processes are now sorted alphabetically in the Quick Add menu
- Fixed an exception ('Oops...Something's wrong') that would occur when adding an 'Effort' custom unit to cards in a Person/State view
- Fixed an inability to delete a Process that is used by deleted Projects