Inline editing improvements
Two more fields are now available for inline editing in Lists: Owner, and Initial Estimate of Features and Epics.
Negative numbers are now supported in money fields and numerical Custom Fields.
Enabled searching by folders in the left menu
- If a conflict occurs with another user while editing a Description, the login and email of the other user will now be displayed in the conflict message.
- POP/IMAP plugin: a new requester won't be created if an active Targetprocess user with such an email already exists
- Project quick add enabled from views with a State or Process axis.
- When a User Story is reassigned to another Team, its related tasks will also move (if they have the same team assignment as the User Story).
- Fixed: Request terms from a default process will now apply to the Settings menu's 'Request Types'.
- Fixed 'Filter is incorrect' message if counts with predicates are included into DSL filters. For example: ?Assignments.Count(It.Role is 'Developer')>1
- Fixed multiple issues with VS2015 Add-In.
- Fixed hyperlinks and text selection in one-line comments.
- Fixed: Users that can add cards but do not have edit permissions can no longer assign other users to a card.
- Fixed markdown editor which decoded HTML in edit mode.
- Non-admin users with 'add' user permission can now add new users.
- Fixed: Custom Fields for a user disappeared from System Settings > Custom Fields list after any process soft delete.
- Fixed an installation error that would occur due to cache folder permissions.
- Fixed ridiculous error 'We can't see if application is loaded' while sharing a Board.
- Fixed a case where replies to a requester wouldn't work properly. Requester name will now be correctly displayed in email replies.
- Fixed a case where exporting to CSV would fail with an exception if any lane was filtered by a collection/count.
- Fixed image duplication in email notifications if a comment contained two different files with the same name.
- Fixed follow notifications. Follow Activity widget: prefix <!--markdown--> appeared if a comment was added from the markdown editor.
- Fixed a complex filter:'?assignedUser.where(it is me) and responsible is me'. This filter helps you to view cards assigned to the logged user which are in the state this user is responsible for.