Owned by Me
We assume that you mostly use the Targetprocess mobile app during those times when it's not convenient to use your laptop or PC. Let's say you just want to quickly add some cards. It's as easy as it gets with our "Add" tab. But how can you quickly find these cards later? From now on, you can easily find entities you have created at the “Me tab." Just tap "Owned by Me" to see all of these entities grouped by state.
Thanks to your survey responses, we'll now be adding the ability to see recent updates to entities, such as state changes and comments. To this end, we have changed the “Notifications” tab. It has been renamed as “Activity”, and now includes two sections: “Notifications” and “Recent Updates”. No changes have been made to the “Notifications” list itself; this tab still shows the notifications you're used to. The “Recent Updates” tab will list the following updates: changes to Name, State, Description, Severity, Priority, Release, Iteration, and Team Iteration fields, as well as new Comments.
If you have any suggestions for additions or changes, please speak up. We'll appreciate any feedback.
Other useful features:
- Added support for Single Sign-On access via ADFS.
- An “Eye” icon for hidden views, and a 3-level folder hierarchy in the left menu
- Collapse/Expand for groups of entities is now available in long lists
- Descriptions created in markdown will look much better than before
- Added the ability to sort Search results by Relevance or Creation Date
- For devices on Android Oreo: Each type of notification can be individually switched ON/OFF from device settings
We want to make it easier for you to get things done using our app. We're always improving, and we're always open to suggestions. Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas via the Feedback form in the app’s "Me" tab, or e-mail us at email@example.com.