Some links I found interesting last week.
- 37 Ways to Design the Comments Form. Well, some forms are really ugly, but some are very nice.
- Mike Cohn launched new web site www.userstories.com: "The site is specifically aimed at soliciting reviews and ratings of the various product backlog / agile project management tools". Post small TargetProcess review if you have own opinion 😉
- One more interesting tool for ideas management.
- How small iterations may be problematic for your project. Amazing article from Alistair.
- Paul Graham wrote an article about Startup and a Bad Economy. Really, why investors sell when the market is bad? They should sell when market is good 🙂
- Interesting comparison of Twitter and Yammer. "In any case, the economic crisis might leave growth-oriented companies like Twitter with little choice but to start focusing on the bottom line [revenue]."
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia