We've added ideal lines and forecast lines for burn up and burn down charts. These lines will be automatically added for new reports created from templates. To add them to existing reports, select the lines you need in the trendline section of the report editor.
Note: Checkboxes for custom chart calculations will not appear. You can use special calculations for annotations.
- Ideal Line: IDEAL_LINE(FIRST([Completed Count]), LAST([Total Count]))
- Forecast Line: FORECAST_LINE([Completed Count], LAST([Total Count]))
- Total Scope: LAST([Total Count])
We really appreciate your feedback on our Visual Reports Editor. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at email@example.com
As a relatively small company, one of our greatest assets is the personal relationship we can cultivate with users. We know many of you by name (don’t panic), we get to read every single piece of feedback you send, and a few of us have even had the chance to visit your offices and see how you work.
To reciprocate this, we’d like to shine a light onto who we are by occasionally sharing team retrospectives, process investigations, and personal interviews. Many of you have probably already chatted with our first
victim candidate: Sergey Gnedin, head of support.
Targetprocess Support: Behind the curtains
Move to Top
We're aware that it's not always easy to quickly prioritize cards, especially if you have a large Backlog or are in a List view with dozens of pages. Thanks to your feedback and discussions in our Slack community, we've introduced a 'Move to Top' action, which will be available for cards ordered by Rank. Please note that on List views, this action will reprioritize cards into the first position of the first page in the List:
Entity types as lanes
It might happen that you have several different entity types displayed on the same board together. When working with a lot of cards, the visual indicators for cards' particular types can feel quite subtle. To this end, we've added the option to sort cards into lanes based on their Entity Type. Here's how a Board view looks with the new distribution:
- Entity name and ID# have been reversed in the browser tab caption
- Private views can be removed without confirmation from the left menu
- Redesigned avatars on the user details page
- REST API: Added missing 'format=json' property to the 'Next' link of inner collections
- Users will no longer occasionally be redirected to a random view when opening Targetprocess
- Cards will no longer duplicate on boards because of live updates
- Mentions: Users will no longer sometimes be stricken out when a new comment is added
- Lists: filter by entity type in finder now works again
- The batch updates button will no longer appear when you scroll vertically on a Mac
- Fixed a case where Lists with a definite configuration wouldn't load after clicking 'Expand all'
- Existing tags will no longer show up in recent tags
- Fixed a case where you whould be able to save a View name containing less symbols than the menu width allows to show on View Setup
- Removed some extra space between icons and labels in mentions
- Cursor will no longer point to one side when resizing cards on Timelines on a Mac
- Comments will now be preserved if an error occurs while entering them
- Fixed checkbox alignment on entity views
- 'Lanes have been updated' message will no longer appear
- Fixed a case where you would be unable to create entities via API call in a final workflow state with the custom 'EndDate'
- 'Show more' button will no longer break after prioritizing cards
- Fixed assignment issues for IE11
Hierarchy for comments
Do you prefer communicating with your teammates directly in work items? We're glad to announce our improved comments view for your iOS devices! From now on, discussions will be structured in a 2-level hierarchy, making it much easier to follow the conversation. All replies to a comment will be placed in the replies section under the initial comment. Tapping the "Show/Hide replies" link will expand/collapse the replies section.
To reply to a comment, just hold your finger down on it and choose the "Reply to" option.
It's now possible to attach videos from your device's library. You can select video files of up to 100 MB, and add them to any work item.
Search: Found in Description, Comment, Custom Field
We are continuing to improve the Search tab to make it even more helpful. We've added the captions "Found in Description/Comment/Custom Field" to Search results. These captions indicate where the text in the search query was found.
If you have anything you want to share with us, use the Feedback form in the app's "Me" tab, or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the iOS app.