The release contains performance and stability optimizations as well as a few user-facing changes.
Data Validation Report
This release includes Jira integration extension for scanning synced data for conflicts and fixing the mismatches with three strategies to choose from.
Please read our guide to know more.
Enhancements in Solutions Library
- Time Records for Features v.1.1: Updated the incorrect filter on a view
- Time Records for Epics v.1.1: Updated the incorrect filter on a view
- Time Records for Portfolio Epics v.1.1: Updated the incorrect filter on a view
- Team Demand and Allocation v.2.2: Removed magnifier button from Work Allocation tabs
- User Demand and Allocation v.1.3: Removed magnifier button from Work Allocation tabs
- PI Planning Event v.1.4: Made ARTs/PIs filters depending on each other and so it's easier to select ART PIs. Replaced native Team filters with custom ones
- Timesheets v.1.2: Installed Timesheet solution with "Timesheets for a new User rule" switched off
- We have enabled the 'History' tab for Users. The tab can now be displayed on the User and Requester detailed views. This would also mean users can access User and Requester history data in API/V2. Similar to other entities, the following endpoints were added:
Custom field values history is supported for both User and Requester.
- We have organized the items in the context menu into groups to quickly find the necessary one.
- We have improved the performance of user formula extraction in reports' setup dialogues.
- We have improved the layout of the Quick Add Settings page.
- We have removed 'Iteration' field from the default layout of Extendable Domain (ExD) entity.
The following issues have been fixed:
- When you enable Children relation on view, the arrows are set with direction from child feature to the parent feature.
- When you select Show Children relations on view, wrong relation lines start to display between features after the card opening.
- Unlink from view button is disabled for lists/roadmaps at dashboard.
- HTTP400 'Bad Request' error appearing when the organization has multiple accounts.
- Relations between ExD entities are not visible in reports' setup dialogues.
- In Settings->Metrics, the buttons of ExD entities with spaces in name do not correctly show their assigned color.