3 months ago
- Placeholder values for rich and plain text custom fields are displayed in Quick Add form if added in the field settings.
- We have disabled the Single Sign-On page in settings when Frontdoor SSO is enabled.
- Null values are automatically updated when Custom Field default value is changed.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Corrected an issue where the updated custom field values weren't shown until the resfresh of the page (#674162).
- Fixed a bug with copy-pasting images into the WYSIWYG editor (#674479).
- Resolved a problem where the email notification about new comment was not sent in certain cases (#675798).
- Corrected an issue with the history of the entity's custom fields that wasn't displayed if a custom field was created for multiple types at the same time (#679267).
- Fixed Jira-Targetprocess sync issues for certain setups and enhanced the logging process (#677234).
- Resolved an error where Targetprocess fails to auto scroll to the selected entity comment when the entity has lots of content in comments and/or in its description (#659082).
- Corrected an issue where history is not displayed when several custom fields with same name are created for one entity type, and they have different field types (#682548).
- Resolved an error where Custom Field setup block appears for non-admin users at the bottom of Detailed Views (#638613).
- Fixed a bug where custom field values were not auto-updated by Metrics after some API modifications (#684209).