New global search
We would like to present our reworked global search. We have rebuilt the entire search engine and updated its UI.
The new search results area is now more informative and modern. Custom fields are also included in search results. Additionally, relevant comments are displayed with their related entity.
We still can't help you find your lost camera, but at least now you should have no trouble finding any kind of data inside Targetprocess.
The new filters area is visual and easy to use. You can search by desired entity type or by entity state. It is also possible to search through entities by their creation date (for example, to look for recent entities). The 'All Projects and Teams' checkbox can still be found in the same area as before, and is available for use.
It is now also possible to find specific Projects and Teams.
You can find more details and other useful information in this blogpost on the new search. We hope you like it!
Time tracker in Android application
Users of our Android app can now use a timer for tracking time spent. You can view, edit, and delete added time entries from the Time History list.
Check out this dedicated blogpost for more details.
Visual reports: beta of cumulative, burn up & burn down reports
We're happy to announce that you can now create historical reports in our Visual Reports Editor. Now you can easily create Cumulative Flow Diagrams or Burn Up/Down reports. You can use our predefined templates, or configure your own from scratch.
You can find more details in this blogpost.
- Fixed broken base64 encoding in relations network reports
- Fixed a case where you could not expand or collapse Lists that have a date selected for their axis
- Left menu will now have the correct width and layout when opened in a new tab from a collapsed panel
- Different custom fields can no longer be mapped to the same database column
- A large number of Projects in the database will no longer prevent burn down charts from opening
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to unassign an entity in the Info section if its name was too long
- Fixed some cases where effort calculation would be inaccurate
- We've removed the 999 Project limit from the Project and Team Selector
- Fixed: Deleted requester is attached to request in Email Integration plugin
- Fixed a case where you would be unable to open Release Burn Down charts
- The Custom Field Constraints mashup will now work with Unicode states and states non-alphanumeric & space characters
- Fixed a case where numbers with more than three digits would be partially cut off in the columns of List views
We are happy to announce the beta release of historical reports for all On-Demand accounts (with the exception of private clouds, for now).
You can see the basics of how to start using it in the image below.
A full explanation on how to use historical reports can be found in our guide article: How to create a historical report
We will really appreciate your feedback on this beta release of historical reports. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at email@example.com
Inline Edit for Checkbox Custom Fields
Checkbox Custom Fields are now available for inline editing on List views:
Possibility to edit views menu size
You can now change the width of the left menu using drag n' drop. Enlarge it to see long folder/view names, or make it smaller to save space.
Board redesign in iOS application
We've redesigned how work boards in our mobile iOS application. Lane headers will now stick to the top of board, and the new paging mode allows you to focus and swipe between columns. We'll be rolling out the new mobile board concept for Android users next. You can read more at this dedicated blogpost.
- CKEditor: the native menu with its spell check and searching functions is available with a simple right click. The CKEditor’s context menu can be accessed using Ctrl/CMD + right click.
- GIT plugin will no longer die from having many profiles and users
- It is now possible to update allocations from inner views via the Edit action in the context menu
- Time Custom Fields will now be displayed at the '+' button in the Time tab
- Time records list: Custom Fields will now have columns
- A 'Success!' message will now show after creating a Test Plan from the 'Tests' tab
- When creating an entity using "+Add" button all existing required fields instead of regarding to selected process are displayed on popup
- Image size will no longer be truncated in comments
- It is now possible to use the Custom Fields of parent entities in Calculated Custom Fields
- Fixed a case where administrators could not select a Team in the Projects and Team Selector if they were not a member of the Team and the Team was not assigned to any public Project
- Fixed an issue where the browser header wouldn't show the current view
- Owner Filter Autofill will no longer show Role as a suggestion
- New inner lists: 'Entities per page' settings will no longer be lost when opening an entity from the list
- Relations, Tests, and Lists will no longer be absent in Print view
- Improved performance while editing Team Workflows
From now on, you can calculate capacity for each user while planning Releases, Iterations, and Team Iterations. This will allow you to see if a user is overloaded with tasks, or if they can take on more work in this iteration.
Available capacity will be summarized across one or many projects based on:
- Work days in a “work container” (Release/Iterations/Team Iteration)
- Weekly available hours by user
- User allocations, if there are any
Capacity can be calculated for User Stories, Bugs, Tasks and Test Plan Runs. It also works for Initial Estimates for Features and Epics if there are no child entities. In other cases, they will be estimated by the sum of child entities’ effort.
For more details and use cases, please check the dedicated blogpost here.
- In inner lists on entity details views, completed entities are now shown at the bottom, allowing you to quickly navigate between active work items.
- When using the Test Plans/Test Cases Quick Add form from the Tests tab, the Test Case option is now placed first and selected by default.
- Added support for the Visual Studio 2017 add-on.
- Projects Work Hierarchy tab is not displayed when Epics/Features Practice is turned off
- 'No details' at the History tab is no longer displayed if there is no info about an update
- History: Fixed the Custom Field value display
- Can't create a Bug for a frozen Test Case Run when the original Test Case has had some of its original steps removed
- "Add and open” doesn’t work when using Quick Add to create a Bug from a Test Case Run view
- Closing an image that was opened from the entity popup in an inner list will no longer close the whole entity
- User can't delete himself from a Team (with edit team permissions) and can't create a Team Allocation (with edit project permissions)
- Removed team synchronization for User Stories and Tasks when multiple Teams are assigned
- TestRunImport plugin: NUnit integration issue
- Burn down chart keeps loading instead of showing the required error message
- Requester: in the info panel it looks like, it's possible to change the source for requester, but it's not
- Can't edit inside the Text widget in Safari with the WYSIWYG text editor type