New release v.2.24.1 is there with many improvements.
- It is possible to search inside custom fields
- Search by numbers works (finally!)
- Search indexing works several times faster.
The editor was improved and restyled.
Drag and Drop Images
Now you can add pictures right into the Description field via drag and drop!
Now you can send links to the Views quickly with a predefined format [url]/entity/[id]. For example, this link points to the entity with id = 87443:
The "share link" action has been added to all the Views, so you can send someone a link to a particular entity faster.
Quick Add Section
The Quick Add actions have been moved into a separate section, and now there's no redirect to another page to add anything.
- Bugs with deleted attachments cannot be imported from Bugzilla
- Mercurial Plugin - "unknown revision '3/17/2013'" error when specifying a start date in profile settings
- Attachments are not completely removed from the server when a user story is deleted
- TP update fails due to DB being locked by plugins during SQL update phase
- Git plugin error "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime" if TP is installed on non-English Windows
- 'Mark as Duplicate' service fails
This minor release includes several improvements to the Views. We are going to drop the old views very soon, so we're catching up on the missing features.
Assign as many people as you want
Now you can assign many developers, many testers, etc. There are no limitations:
However, these multiple assignments can be seen only in the Views. For example, in a List there will be just the "..." sign showing that more than 2 people are assigned:
Fast Assign/Edit for Project
Now, if you're in the User Story view (or the view for a Bug, Feature, etc.), you can quickly assign or change Project in the Info box on the right:
Tags Auto-Complete and Tags Cloud
It's been pretty confusing with the tags before: one couldn't easily identify which tags belong to this entity, and which don't. Now the auto-complete options are suggested in the 'add tag' field:
You can also click on the Tags Cloud to see the most used tags:
In this release we were focused on REST API improvements and fixes based on your feedback. New Views were also improved based on your feedback about navigation and lack of quick add actions.
Add Stuff Quickly
Now you can add related entities on new views quickly. For example, in User Story View you can add Tasks, Bugs and Test Cases. In Iteration View you can add User Stories and Bugs.
Convert Legacy Bugzilla Plugin profiles
Now you can use the new Bugzilla plugin for legacy Bugzilla profiles in existing projects. Just convert them with the Bugzilla Profile Converter.
REST API: Add/Remove Operations for Resource Inner Collections
Operations with inner collections simplify some typical actions
Add new task to user story (xml format)
Delete task from user story:
Git Plugin: View Diff for Added/Modified Files
Now you can view added/modified files and check the difference right in TargetProcess. No need to switch to another app.
Rank Requests by Votes
Finally you can sort Requests by Votes in TargetProcess and in Help Desk Portal as well.
REST API Fixes and Improvements
- Reply Email address added for Project
- Related Entities collection for Request added (read-only)
- Generals do not return Custom fields
- DeleteDate added for Users
- IsPrivate, Source properties added for Request
- Assignment not created if bug with the assignments collection is added
- Allow update for resource if its read-only properties do not change
- Exception during concurrent custom fields update
- Last run date should reset to the current date if Test Cases status changes
Fixed Bugs and Small Improvements
- #41895 Exception in Projects list: CustomField not configured
- #39379 Auto redirect by https if http access is disabled
- #39227 Project Team Member: Start Date added (now you can use Allocation Timeline mashup)
- #33811 Extended ASCII displayed incorrectly in predefined report
- #39759 Can't send email if database is not initialized
- #41401 Chrome: Filter pops up on using [Clear]
- #41477 IE9: Code field expanding in Mashup Manager
- #41609 Sample data delete: incorrect redirect for non-default port or protocol
- #41603 Source Control Plugins: processing duplicate time records
- #41950 Source Control Plugins: Broken layout for file preview
- #41775 Revision info does not expand if clicked twice
- #41728 Bugzilla Plugin: disable project selector in Bugzilla profile
- #41388 CSV Import: stops working after getting error and re-starts as mapping is corrected
TargetProcess v.2.22.9 is available to all On-Demand customers and On-Site Free users. Public release for On-Site customers is due in several days.
This release is quite significant as it includes a number of major improvements.
Beta Views: inner lists with inline edit and prioritization
Order bugs and tasks inside a User Story. Inline edit on the fly. Read more about improvements in lists.
Beta Views: Implementation History for Features, User Stories, Bugs, Tasks and Requests
This visualized timeline shows full progress including all the state changes, time spent, responsible persons, impediments, added and closed bugs, and tasks. More on how the Visual Flow can help you.
Mashup Manager: basic release
On-Demand users can create their own mashups in minutes or re-use out-of-the-box mashups. Note: you need Admin rights to create and manage mashups.
Multi-select custom fields (not available in Beta Views so far)
It's finally there. If you need a custom field with multiple choices, you can now use it.
Burn Down calculation when Time Tracking is not used
Now you can have accurate burn downs even if you don’t use time tracking at all. Just update the remaining effort in Task Board and check the progress on Sprint Burndown chart.
Tasks added to Prioritize screen
Order Tasks, Stories and Bugs by their priority for your developers
REST API fixes and improvements
- REST: Test Plan Run collection for Test Plans added
- REST: HTTP 500 error for requests if user logged with Windows Authentication
- REST: exception on resetting custom field value to NULL
- Plugins: Logs and Data Folder not deleted when TP is updated