This release includes two minor improvements and some bug fixes.
v.3 Quick add: 'Add & Open' button added
The new Add&Open feature gets you right to the entity view, with no extra clicking required.
v.3 Lists: inline edit for tags
The inline edit feature is now available for tags in Lists.
- Git plugin wouldn't bind some commits
- The Teams context from tp3 is saved and this causes search not to work correctly in tp2
- Bugzilla plugin cannot connect to a Linux Bugzilla server
- Help Desk Portal: 'Remember me' now works the same as in Targetprocess site
- Custom Reports: exception in reports with a custom field that has been removed or renamed later
- Custom Reports: exception with filtering by Date custom field
- Search can't find numeric entry in Template URL custom field
- NHibernate exceptions if time added from the entity view
- Avatars in the inner lists are aligned now
- Comments timestamp is incorrect if client and server have different time zones
- Hyphenation in entity names is corrected
- v.3 Prioritization: JS error if a card gets updated during batch prioritization and it's not in the slice
- v.3 Prioritization: only the first card from a batch moves to the new position
- v.3 Prioritization: card is moved to an incorrect random location when re-prioritized
- v.3 Board custom sharing: the Project and Team filter is ignored
- v.3 Customize Cards: combined unit for custom fields with the same name but different capitalization
- v.3: User should be auto-scrolled to a newly added board
- v.3: Glitches with the Test Run icon if it's added as a related entity to the Impediment card or selected in a custom field
- v.3: Glitches with the tooltips for templates deletion and lanes swapping
- v.3: Entity pop-up is closed if I update a Team or a Project that is not in the current context
- v.3: Improved performance for the boards with date lanes (End Date, Start Date or Create Date)
- v.3: Incorrect priority calculation after moving a card
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.