All the OnDemand customers are already using this latest 3.0.5 version. OnSite customers will be able to download it later this week.
v.3 Timelines in beta — that's the flagship novelty of this release. It also includes a couple other smaller features, some improvements and bug fixes. Note that a feature, fix or improvement marked with the "v.3" prefix is available in Targetprocess 3 only.
Visualizing work in a timeline comes handy when one wants to get a high-level overview of the work and progress over time. In the beta version of Targetprocess 3 Timelines, one can visualize epics, user stories, tasks, bugs the way they currently are. Same for projects, releases and iterations. Editing capabilities will be available in the future releases. That's how a timeline looks in Targetprocess 3:
What else one can do with Timelines in Targetprocess 3? Read more.
This feature is supposed to reduce the workload for Targetprocess Admins. Any Targetprocess user can be made a Process Admin by the Targetprocess Admin. A Process Admin can change the process(-es) they're assigned to, and view settings in the other processes. Process Admins can also clone processes and tweak them as needed.
v.3 Board Co-Owners
Now a board can have several co-owners, or "many owners". Any board co-owner has the same privileges as the original board owner. Co-owners can change the board settings, and add/remove other co-owners.The only restriction is: a board owner can't remove herself or the very last owner.Targetprocess admins can also add/remove the board co-owners.
This good old Targetprocess v.2 action is now available in Targetprocess v.3:
- Lane filters will auto-apply to a quick-added lane
- Customize Cards: no board refresh when changing zoom levels (<150 cards on the board)
- Customize Cards: the planned dates unit added for assignable entities
- Customize Cards: the burndown button added
- Customize Cards: 5ive rows available for the 'name' unit in M-sized cards
- Customize Cards: units fit into available space in single lines
- Customize Cards: the unit for bugs and stories sparklines added to the Project and Team cards
- A new transaction is not allowed because there are other threads running in the session
- Messy abbreviations for such roles as Assignee
- Unstable system behavior after the 3.0.3 release
- Unable to delete the Multiple Entities custom fields
- Eclipse Mylyn connector fails to sync updates to Targetprocess
- An issue with Bugzilla connection: could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel
- Filtering by custom fields doesn't work in the Targetprocess v.2 lists
- Large entities dropping out from search index
- Improved Test Run performance
- Timeout increased from 5 to 30 seconds for requests posted fromTargetprocess HelpDesk
- The Embedded pages mashup breaks when renamed
- Bad URL's for embedded images in the Requests that originate from Targetprocess HelpDesk emails
- v.3 Database deadlocks: a new user story wouldn't get added within 10 minutes
- v.3 Sorting for lanes with Date
- v.3 The Visual Encoding tab removed from the board setup bar
- v.3 Cards blink when moved or prioritized
- v.3 A performance issue with the axes counters