OnSite customers will be able to download it later this week.
This release includes several minor improvements and bug fixes.
Add multiple relations in one step
One can now select several relations in the drop-down list and add them quickly. No question, this is more convenient than adding relations one-by-one.
An option to create an entity when adding a relation
If you need to create a relation to an entity that hasn't yet been added, this can be done now on one screen. Yet another time-saver.
Comet for custom field updates in views and boards
If a custom field is updated in a view or on a board, anyone who has Targetprocess 3 open in a browser will see this update simultaneously. We've had comet enabled for cards on boards and for most of the fields in views; now comet works for custom fields as well.
v.3: Card tooltips showing L-sized card layout
Any card now comes with a tooltip showing how the card will look if customized to the L-size.
- v.3: Cards Customization: board layout messes up when playing with zoom levels
- v.3: Glitches with cards drag-n-drop
- v.3: Wrong Team Iteration effort calculations: effort from the deleted projects was included
- v.3: Custom Field axis: the '?It is not none" filter doesn't hide the 'No value' column/row
- v.3: User is redirected to Targetprocess v.2 when saving updates in the Settings -> Process popup
- v.3: The app hangs when actions follow each other very fast