Here's what we deliver in this release:
The 4th level of hierarchy added: child entities of the cards
We added yet another level of hierarchy to List Views. Level 1 represents vertical lanes, level 2 - horizontal lanes, level 3 — cards, and the 4th level is reserved for the child entities of cards. If User Stories are selected as cards, there's no need to open them if one wants to see the Bugs and Tasks; they will be shown in the 4th level of hierarchy.
List View improvements:
- Column headers freeze for easy scrolling; they stay in sight all the time when one is long way down in a list.
- Inline edit for Business value is now available. There's no need to go to details view anymore, Business Value can be updated right in the list.
- A custom sorting order is kept after refresh.
Drag-n-drop from backlog to timeline
Now one can move cards from Backlog to Timeline by drag-n-drop. When a card is moved to a Timeline this way, the initial Planned Start and End dates are set automatically. The entity takes about 30% of the Timeline's length.
Dates shown in a tooltip when dragging a card
New Planned Start and End dates are now shown in a tooltip while the card is dragged; it's easier to remember the dates this way.
View Setup screen redesigned
Keep this in mind:
- 'More' button will be shown if all the cards do not fit in the view. Click this button to see all the cards that belong to this view.
- An alert that reads "Select the cards you want to see" is shown if someone tries to exit the View Setup screen without picking some cards.
Export cards to CSV
All the cards from any View can be exported to a .CSV file in 2 clicks. Open the Actions menu, click 'Export' and the .CSV file will start downloading.
Performance improved for >6 open browser tabs
Working with 6 or even more browser tabs is faster now. We're doing some tweaks to make the performance better.
- A view is not shown upon selecting a template
- Performance improved in the top menu Quick Add
Attention: Internet Explorer 9 not supported any longer
The two most recent versions of these browsers can be used:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (not supported on Windows)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 10, 11 (not recommended)