Included to this release:
Feature - Bug direct hierarchical relation added
Now Bugs can be linked to a Feature same way as to a User Story. Note the new Feature field in Bug details.
Respectively, there's a tab for linked Bugs in the Feature details as well.
Process - Planning: the option to auto-close all Tasks for "Done" User Stories
If you want Tasks within a User Story automatically switch to "Done" once a User Story is Done, check the "Close Tasks when User Story is closed"checkbox in System Settings - Processes - Any Process - Planning - Customize view.
New mashup: "Reload View"
The "Reload View" mashup is available by default to all TP3 users. There's no need to install it from the Mashup Library. Refreshing a View with this mashup is faster than with a browser refresh button as it does not reload the whole page, but only the current View.
List View: settings redesigned
The Settings pane for List View has changed a bit. Instead of Lanes, we set the 1st and 2nd hierarchy levels, and then select the Cards that will work as a 3rd level. The 3 hierarchy levels for Lists can now be set one after another, from top to bottom.
Timeline: context menu actions 'Plan' and 'Unplan' added
Now one can set Planned End and Planned Start dates, or return an entity to the backlog with only one click. Clicking on "Plan" sets Planned Dates to Actual dates. If the Actual End Date is missing, the Planned Date is set to "now". Note that the "Unplan" action works only for entities that are already included to the timeline. See Getting Started with the Timeline view Mode, if you're new to Timelines in Targetprocess 3.
On-Site Customers: Share Board view mashup
This mashup will share your Board views with someone who is not a registered Targetprocess user. If you need this mashup, go ahead and install it from the Mashup Library in Settings — Mashups. The "Share Board" button will then show up in the Actions menu. You can add/remove the Board views from the shared list using "Manage your public boards" link.
Better performance in pop-up views
We keep on working to speed up the load times. The pop-up views open faster now.
Fixed Bugs and Improvements
- "Activity" mashup not working for "Any Project" or "No Project" context
- Attachments stay as HelpDesk Requests are converted into Bugs, Features, Stories, Tasks
- History tab: columns overlap with >50 records expanded
- JUnit plugin: now includes a failure comment
- Customize Cards: entities from inactive projects count as Open/Done
- Customize Cards: total user allocation calculated incorrectly
- A server error if Admin who is not an Owner of a Board view sets access settings to "Custom sharing"
- A 500 error if a user in a Team opens History tab of an entity assigned to this Team and some Project
- A .csv file should have the same name as the exported View
- Assignments in inner Lists: the role abbreviation is missing for some screen resolutions
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia