Included to this release:
Timeline: Forecast for Feature, User Story, Bug, Task, Request, Project, Release, Iteration, Team Iteration
Meet the brand new feature for Timeline view mode: Forecast. The Forecast will give you an idea as of when some entity is likely to be completed. The forecast timeframe is calculated by a linear extrapolation from the two points: start and current date. This timeframe is shown on Timeline to the right of the Current Date's vertical green line as a semi-transparent rectangle. Note that Forecast will only be calculated for Feature, User Story, Bug, Task, Request, Project, Release, Iteration, Team Iteration with 7+ days actual duration time and with more than 10% progress. Forecast can be switched on/off in the Timeline options tab. Some more information can be found here.
New options for the top Quick Add: add User and Team
Now the top Quick Add can be used to create Teams and Users, and there's no need to think where an entity should be created. Almost everything is available in one place.
Project and Team filter for Views (default context)
It is possible now to set default Team and Project filters for each separate view, without having to switch context any time a view is opened. You need to select the default Team/Project combo for your view in the Setup tab, and this context will automatically apply once the View is opened.
List View: an option to inline edit user story for Bugs / Tasks / Test Cases
Wanting to make List views even more comfortable to work with, we added the option to inline edit a parent User Story for Bugs, Tasks and Test Cases. There's no need to switch to Details view any longer, just click the User Story field right in the List view and pick a user story from the lookup screen.
Mode-specific card sizes for zooming
Now zoom levels (card sizes) will be set as a mode-specific option, for any View mode. For example, if you want to see M-sized cards in your Timeline View, set the zoom level to "M", and each time you switch to Timeline Mode zoom level will remain the same. Should you want to change the zoom for a view, use the zoom switcher.
Cycle time (Start Date) starts counting from the state which goes next after "Planned"
From this release, Start Date will not be set at the point in time where an entity state is changed to "Planned" as it previously was. The Start Date will be anchored to the point when an entity is switched from "Planned" to any In Progress or Final state. If an entity state goes back to the Initial state, Start Date will be dropped.
Lists: Bugs available in Features
Bugs are now available in the 4th level of hierarchy for Features in Lists. If you pick Feature as a card in List view mode, Bugs will be displayed along with User Stories.
- Impediment: remove Priority axis, add State axis
- Fix server errors in specific board configurations
- Misaligned Start /End dates in Projects & Teams tab
- JS error when I close a view before it completely loads
- Help Desk portal crashes when AppPool uses Integrated mode and Windows Authentication
- Part of the "About" stays visible if Views list is collapsed
- Remove vertical and horizontal scroll bars in Setup when Filters Help popup is open
- Bugs with the future Create/Start Date cannot be assigned to a release
- Custom field values for Project reset as a new default Process is specified
- Auto-assign: Project shouldn't appear in 'Assign to project' list if User is auto-assigned to the project from the User View already
- Auto-assign: User should not be added to the Project Team twice
- Cannot login to TP2 in InternetExplorer 8.0