Included to this release:
Add new Entities in Lookups
When you add an entity, sometime you need to add a dependent entity right away. For example, you started to add an iteration and discovered, that you have to add a new release before. Now you can easily do that. Just click on a green button near Release lookup field.
User last login date
Hunting down unused accounts has become easier. Administrators can see last login dates for each user and even use them for for sorting and filtering. For example,
?LastLoginDate > '28-May-2014' DSL filter will return users that logged in after May, 28.
Quick Add Releases in a Project view
We added an 'Add release' link to the Releases tab in Project view. To add a release, simply click it.
Cleanup Sample Data available in TP3
The "Clear Sample Data" link is now displayed next to the Project/Team selector. If you don't need sample data, remove it in one click.
Customize Cards: 'Project progress in %' added
Now you can track progress of your Projects on a card, there's no need to go to Details view for that. 'Progress' unit is now available in the Customize Cards units selection. Drag it to your card when customizing its looks to stay up-to-date with the progress.
Bugzilla info in v.3 views
We added 'Bugzilla Info' box to show defects imported by Bugzilla integration plugin. There's no need to revert to Targetprocess v.2 now if you want to check this info.
- Custom Field values for Time records reset when moving a User Story to a Project with a cloned Process
- "Error during deserializing resource" when posting a date if TP is configured with Spanish culture (in Internet Explorer)
- Integrated mode should be set in IIS 8 only
- Jira plugin: TP resends received state changes back to Jira
- "Map" button removed from boards list
- Impediments were not indexed by Search plugin
- User Story split action missing for TP2 users
- Export to .CSV ignores filters in axes
- Test Cases duplicated in Test Plan Run