Targetprocess 3.2.3 Released: Minor Improvements | Targetprocess - Visual management software

Included to this release:

Add new Entities in Lookups

When you add an entity, sometime you need to add a dependent entity right away. For example, you started to add an iteration and discovered, that you have to add a new release before. Now you can easily do that. Just click on a green button near Release lookup field.

Add new Entities in Lookups

User last login date

Hunting down unused accounts has become easier. Administrators can see last login dates for each user and even use them for for sorting and filtering. For example, ?LastLoginDate > '28-May-2014' DSL filter will return users that logged in after May, 28.

User last login date

Quick Add Releases in a Project view

We added an  'Add release' link to the Releases tab in Project view. To add a release, simply click it.

Quick Add Releases in a Project view

Cleanup Sample Data available in TP3

The "Clear Sample Data" link is now displayed next to the Project/Team selector. If you don't need sample data,  remove it in one click.

Cleanup Sample Data available in TP3

Customize Cards: 'Project progress in %' added

Now you can track progress of your Projects on a card, there's no need to go to Details view for that.  'Progress' unit is now available in the Customize Cards units selection. Drag it to your card when customizing its looks to stay up-to-date with the progress.

Customize Cards: Project progress in % added

Bugzilla info in v.3 views

We added  'Bugzilla Info' box to show defects  imported by Bugzilla integration plugin. There's no need to revert to Targetprocess v.2 now if you want to check this info.

Bugzilla info in v.3 views

Bugs Fixed

  • Custom Field values for Time records reset when moving a User Story to a Project with a cloned Process
  • "Error during deserializing resource" when posting a date if TP is configured with Spanish culture (in Internet Explorer)
  • Integrated mode should be set in IIS 8 only
  • Jira plugin: TP resends received state changes back to Jira
  • "Map" button removed from boards list
  • Impediments were not indexed by Search plugin
  • User Story split action missing for TP2 users
  • Export to .CSV ignores filters in axes
  • Test Cases duplicated in Test Plan Run