With the help of the 'Quick Filters' mashup it was possible to save your favorite filters. With this release, we've added this feature as part of the core functionality in Targetprocess and enhanced it a little bit.
After you set up your filter, you can click the star icon at the end of the input field and save this filter for quick use in the future.
If you are an Administrator in Targetprocess, you can click the icon to the left of a saved filter and make it public so the whole team can use this filter.
In the same way, when you click the icon to the left of a shared filter it will be moved back into the list of private filters.
Create an Epic from a Request
When working with requests, it wasn't possible to create an epic directly from the request. With this release, this option has been added.
Tableau Reports widget for Targetprocess Dashboards
A new widget can now be added to your Dashboards to display a Tableau Report. This widget is listed with the 'Beta' tag in the Dashboard Widgets list.
Just add the widget and insert the link to the Tableau report that you want see on the Dashboard.
- Disable prioritization for Test Plan Runs if the default sort order on the List of Runs is changed the to user's selection
- The 'Clear' button shouldn't replace the selected TCR status on mouse hover if a Test Plan Run is already in its final state
- Past releases without a Forecast are no longer grey on a Timeline
- The Top Quick Add context doesn't update if I change the current context via the top Project/Team selector
- Keyboard navigation stops working if I filter the user list for Assignments on an entity view
- Fixed 'Object reference not set' exception on the Test Plan Run view in Targetprocess v.2
- Fixed Test Plan Run quick add to use the Team from a particular lane
- When adding a Test Plan Run from a board with Builds as a lane: A Test Plan Run should be added to the same Project as its Build
- Fixed the Targetprocess logo on the login page