Yesterday moved from More → Home to Reports.
Active checkbox removed from add project view
Add → Build action removed from the top left Add menu
Enjoy real-time logging in Plugins: troubleshoot problems as you configure a plugin profile, all on the same screen.
- Subversion: fails to update bug to a 2-word state (e.g. "In Progress")
- Unable to configure TargetProcess to work with plugins
Paging added to REST API. You can now request data like
Request returns Prev and Next pages
- Cannot get entityType.id for some non-assignable entities
- Search not working if UTF-8 characters are used in search string
- Locales not applied to Custom Reports
- Incorrect data displayed on Time Sheet if non-default culture is used
- Views: Opening whole-page view by clicking on link on Kanban Board
- Views: Error when switch to "task and bugs" tab
- Views: Assignment area hung after updating effort value
- Views: Old Releases/Iterations shown by default
- Views: Card becomes broken and locked after changing state via new view pop up
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia