TargetProcess v.2.22.2 released today. It contains several fixes in plugins, including Subversion plugin problems. It is available to all OnSite customers.
- Task Board: page refresh duplicates the task just added from task board
- Plugin Log: It should be possible to collapse exceptions in activity log
- Plugin Log: Logging stops working after reaching its maximal size
- Plugin Log: Unhandled exceptions do not appear in activity log
- New SVN Plugin: parsing ID in square brackets stopped working
- New SVN plugin: auto mapping of svn user names identical to TP users stopped working
- VS 2010 plugin: Unable to cast object to type 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommandBars.CommandBarPopup'
- Search: Jump by id should work for the format #id as well
- Search: Jump by ID doesn't work from Search.aspx view
- Typos at Getting Started page and in other places
- 'What's new' doesn't close on Escape if I just clicked inside the frame before or selected text
- Can't move User Story when Impediment with not team member exist - Cannot set responsible person not from project team
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.