Unique User Emails
Starting from this release, one and the same email address can be used only for one user as a login. Previously, several users were able to share their logins and passwords.
Bugs can be printed as cards now, in case you need them pinned to a board, same way as user stories.
- Whoops on tags renaming in some cases
- Wrong file naming in plugins acitivity logs
- Git integration doesn't import revisions with long comments
- Lead and Cycle time chart breaks new view if entity Start Date is less than the Creation Date
- New Iteration burn down shows progress for entity which has already been moved to another project
- The "Search in all projects" checkbox allows to see entities from any project even if user is not in the team
- Warning messages for Move/Copy releases are identical
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Or start your
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists shape Targetprocess for your company needs.