New Iteration Burn Down Charts: Forecast added
The new iteration burn down charts now calculate forecast end date based on the actual effort completed.
This functionality has always been there with the old burn down charts, it's just that now
we've implemented it for the new ones.
- Time records have different dates in the Time List and in the Track tab of the new look
- Email notifications for the 'Comment added to Request' events fail if Request name includes the r character
- REST: cannot filter by a custom field if it's missing from any process for any project in the context
- User Story effort is not updated when I move the related task to another story
- Time Spent and Time Remaining do not refresh for Feature if I re-assign a story to another feature
- The edit panel is missing for new Tasks if the 'Save & Add New' button is used
- Task Description is truncated if a Task is added from the Task Board
- Google Chrome: Kanban Board shows odd scrollbars if the browser's default scale is changed
- 'Person Assigned' notification isn't triggered from the new views
- Related entities detach if a Request is moved or copied
- Unable to delete an entity with Time records, if 1)Time Tracking has been cancelled for that process or 2) 'Description required' option is changed
- Not able to copy a Feature to the same project
- Test Run: pagination added to improve performance for large test plans
- Error Page: added the field asking customers about their email
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia