Beta of our new Visual Report Editor
On-Demand users will be able to switch to the beautiful beta of our new Visual Report Editor from Report Settings.
With this editor, you will have a lot of useful and easy options:
- You can drag-n-drop fields in reports to edit them and explore your data
- Aggregate fields, and make title and sorting changes with one click
- Important milestones and threshold lines can be added from field annotations
- Browse and edit chart data with the built-in visual editor
- Easy custom calculations via a formulas editor with full autocomplete
Read more at this dedicated release post for the new Report Editor
Batch Actions: Text, Number custom fields, batch change Effort, link Relations
In v.3.10.1 you can reset or set new efforts for a group of selected cards. Only roles, who are common for all selected cards, are available in a batch action panel. Here you can set a new effort number or reset it to zero. If you see a certain number in the Effort field, it means that all cards in the selection have the same effort set. The 'Set new' placeholder means there are different Effort value sets in different cards (if the selection is for a given role).
You will also be able to batch attach any Targetprocess entity to a group of cards as a Relation.
We've also added support for two more types of Custom Fields (in addition to drop-down lists) in the Batch Actions panel: Text and Number. We're now working on Date, Checkbox and Multiple Selection Custom Fields support.
Somehow, the Clone action was missing from Dashboards. We fixed this inequity - you will now be able to make a copy of any Dashboard.
- Fixed Custom Field Constraints mashup to support custom teams workflow states
- Fixed '0' drop-down list value wich couldn't be set properly
- Fixed 'Share report' option
- Fixed ban on adding users if their email is the same as a deleted user had
- Screen Capture Extension: login issue fixed
- Fixed problem with Copy to project / Convert not working if there is a deleted user assigned to a card or its child entity
- *.m4a attachments now download correctly
- Fixed Dark skin for TV to show view name properly
- The *.Count().* DSL filter supports more complex predicates. Example: 'UserStories.Count(Feature.Name.Contains('Web') and Effort > 0) > 5'
- Added the option to open URLs with the Targetprocess site domain from Custom fields in a current window