Contributor user type
Release v.3.10.4 provides a helpful new user type for users doing cross-project collaboration. As opposed to the Observer user type, who has read-only access to all public projects and teams in the system, Contributor users are allowed to edit. Contributors can modify any entity in any project or team which they are not a member of (if their default role allows these entity changes).
User type can be changed by admins at the Account Settings tab of a user's details view.
- Added batch updates for multiple selection Custom Fields
- You can now create a new entity as a Relation to a batch of cards
- Added a warning popup and confirmation safeguard for users trying to initiate a Process change from a Project view
- /api/v1/authentication?login=System requests will show a message if user still has a default password
- Disabled browser auto-fill for user details views
- Fixed a failure to assign teams to projects (or project to teams) for users with corresponding permissions in a team (or a project)
- Fixed the layout of inner lists in entity details views
- Fixed a case where the 'Work hierarchy' tab would show no data on some Projects' views
- Fixed entity convert failures for users that are both project members and observers
You can subscribe to our newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.