Changes to Reports
We’ve changed the list of predefined and custom reports that could previously be found in the ‘Other Reports’ top menu. The old predefined reports from Targetprocess 2 have had their day and have now given way to the new Visual Reports Editor.
For example: to create a brand new 'Time by Person' chart, go to the 'Create' option at the bottom of the page, select Report, and then find the 'Time Spent' templates for your new report.
Custom reports are now called 'Tabular Reports.' You can still find them in their usual place: in the Reports menu in the top bar:
Lane suggestions in Board setup
The most appropriate options will now be displayed first when selecting fields for lanes in Board setup. This improvement applies to cards that have a large amount of options available for lanes, i.e. Epics, Features, User Stories, Tasks, Bugs, Requests, Test Plans, and Test Plan Runs.
- Test Run Import plugin: Test Plan selector will now be able to show more than 1000 entities at a time
- Text comments without line breaks will no longer truncate instead of moving into new line
- Fixed multiple script errors on a Timesheet if Time entity has a Targetprocess entity custom field setup
- Deleted or missing attachments will not prevent entity removal
- Bugzilla Integration: fixed a synchronization failure for some old profiles
- Fixed an internal server error in the Audit History of a program if custom field changes took place
You can subscribe to our newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.