Inline editing improvements
Two more fields are now available for inline editing in Lists: Owner, and Initial Estimate of Features and Epics.
Negative numbers are now supported in money fields and numerical Custom Fields.
Enabled searching by folders in the left menu
- If a conflict occurs with another user while editing a Description, the login and email of the other user will now be displayed in the conflict message.
- POP/IMAP plugin: a new requester won't be created if an active Targetprocess user with such an email already exists
- Project quick add enabled from views with a State or Process axis.
- When a User Story is reassigned to another Team, its related tasks will also move (if they have the same team assignment as the User Story).
- Fixed: Request terms from a default process will now apply to the Settings menu's 'Request Types'.
- Fixed 'Filter is incorrect' message if counts with predicates are included into DSL filters. For example: ?Assignments.Count(It.Role is 'Developer')>1
- Fixed multiple issues with VS2015 Add-In.
- Fixed hyperlinks and text selection in one-line comments.
- Fixed: Users that can add cards but do not have edit permissions can no longer assign other users to a card.
- Fixed markdown editor which decoded HTML in edit mode.
- Non-admin users with 'add' user permission can now add new users.
- Fixed: Custom Fields for a user disappeared from System Settings > Custom Fields list after any process soft delete.
- Fixed an installation error that would occur due to cache folder permissions.
- Fixed ridiculous error 'We can't see if application is loaded' while sharing a Board.
- Fixed a case where replies to a requester wouldn't work properly. Requester name will now be correctly displayed in email replies.
- Fixed a case where exporting to CSV would fail with an exception if any lane was filtered by a collection/count.
- Fixed image duplication in email notifications if a comment contained two different files with the same name.
- Fixed follow notifications. Follow Activity widget: prefix <!--markdown--> appeared if a comment was added from the markdown editor.
- Fixed a complex filter:'?assignedUser.where(it is me) and responsible is me'. This filter helps you to view cards assigned to the logged user which are in the state this user is responsible for.
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Or start your
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.