New global search
We would like to present our reworked global search. We have rebuilt the entire search engine and updated its UI.
The new search results area is now more informative and modern. Custom fields are also included in search results. Additionally, relevant comments are displayed with their related entity.
We still can't help you find your lost camera, but at least now you should have no trouble finding any kind of data inside Targetprocess.
The new filters area is visual and easy to use. You can search by desired entity type or by entity state. It is also possible to search through entities by their creation date (for example, to look for recent entities). The 'All Projects and Teams' checkbox can still be found in the same area as before, and is available for use.
It is now also possible to find specific Projects and Teams.
You can find more details and other useful information in this blogpost on the new search. We hope you like it!
Time tracker in Android application
Users of our Android app can now use a timer for tracking time spent. You can view, edit, and delete added time entries from the Time History list.
Check out this dedicated blogpost for more details.
Visual reports: beta of cumulative, burn up & burn down reports
We're happy to announce that you can now create historical reports in our Visual Reports Editor. Now you can easily create Cumulative Flow Diagrams or Burn Up/Down reports. You can use our predefined templates, or configure your own from scratch.
You can find more details in this blogpost.
- Fixed broken base64 encoding in relations network reports
- Fixed a case where you could not expand or collapse Lists that have a date selected for their axis
- Left menu will now have the correct width and layout when opened in a new tab from a collapsed panel
- Different custom fields can no longer be mapped to the same database column
- A large number of Projects in the database will no longer prevent burn down charts from opening
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to unassign an entity in the Info section if its name was too long
- Fixed some cases where effort calculation would be inaccurate
- We've removed the 999 Project limit from the Project and Team Selector
- Fixed: Deleted requester is attached to request in Email Integration plugin
- Fixed a case where you would be unable to open Release Burn Down charts
- The Custom Field Constraints mashup will now work with Unicode states and states non-alphanumeric & space characters
- Fixed a case where numbers with more than three digits would be partially cut off in the columns of List views
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia