Three-level group hierarchy in the left menu, and the possibility to create a view or group from anywhere
We heard you like to keep things organized, so we made some folders for your folders. You can now create subgroups for groups of views in the left menu; a three-level hierarchy is supported. You can now also create a subgroup or nested view right in the group where you want to place it. We hope these improvements will help you to organize your work in the left menu more effectively.
New inner lists for entities
We hope that you won't miss the old inner lists, because our new ones have more possibilities for a better experience. You can now:
- Sort inner lists by columns displayed
- Fill out required Custom Fields while creating entities
- Select Projects and Teams that differ from their parent entity
We tried to preserve the behavior of the old lists by adding possible actions under the context menu. Just right click on any entity in an inner list, and choose the option that you're interested in. You can check out these new inner lists in the entity details view of Features, User Stories, Requests, Releases, and Iterations.
By default, cards are ordered by rank. Items with the highest priority are on top, while 'done' cards are placed in the bottom of list. You can change the order of items by clicking the column header, but keep in mind that this will prevent you from prioritizing items on the view.
Projects-Teams selector: highlight and select Teams assigned to a Project, and vice versa
In the Projects-Teams selector, you will now find a small new option that allows you to see and select Teams that are currently assigned to a Project. The same works in the opposite direction: you can select the Projects that your Team is assigned to at the moment.
- Added a 'Share link' option to Project and Team entity details views
- Reordered and grouped fields in the Info section of entity details views
- Acid parameter removed from the URL
- Added a new checkbox component to Quick Add
- Made entity Custom Fields editable in Lists
- Increased the character limit for the value field of Multiple Selection Custom Fields.
- Сustom Field sorting will no longer break when Custom Fields with the same name from different processes are mapped to different columns in the database
- Fixed a problem with FTPS connection for the Test Run Import plugin
- If some cards are not shown on a Board but are included in capacity calculation, the appropriate notice on capacity label will be displayed
- Fixed a case where Anticipated End date (instead of Forecasted End date) would be used as the allocation end date in capacity calculations
- Fixed an issue where deleted users would be shown in mention notifications, instead of active users with the same login
- Checkbox Custom Fields will now become editable when you click anywhere in the field
- History tab: Users' unassigned/attachment deleted actions will now be shown
- Fixed a case where the reply email field for Projects would be cut off
- If a User can see a Team via a Project only and this Project becomes inactive, the Team will no longer appear in Quick Add or in the Board Access popup
- If time tracking is disabled, completed effort for a role will now reset to zero for entities that are moved from the final state
- Fixed: Jumping to entity doesn't work if there is a space after the ID number in the search query
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia