Opening cards with a single click
Our users tell us that they open cards more often than select them. In this release, we’ve simplified opening cards. Now, if you want to open a card in any View across Targetprocess — just single click on it.
If you need to select a card just use Ctrl + click or Cmd + click for Mac users.
- Bugs now follow their parent US when moved to another Project.
- When a User copies a Bug linked to a Feature to the same Project, the new bug now keeps a link to the Feature.
- If the Project name is clicked more than once, copy to project action no longer makes several unexpected copies.
- Default terms are not applied back after Board Setup refresh when default Process isn't selected.
- When moving a Feature to another Project, Term is used in the error message.
- Project term is used in axis configuration in View and Set up mode.
- A non-admin user cannot change a Project for a User Story without permission to edit the US.
- Renaming or deleting custom field no longer breaks the View.
- Huge numbers are now set correctly as Number custom field values.
- On Timeline, units no longer disappear when hovering on a card with planned dates.
- Layout of Timesheet buttons is fixed in IE11.
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.