You can now add a short description to views from View Setup. Users with access to a view can read its description by clicking on the view's title. This View Legend will also include information about card types displayed on the view, as well as view cards, active filters and visual encoding rules. We hope this will help users to better explain and understand what views are showing.
Entity details view: Assign existing entities from Inner Lists
You can now not only create items from Inner Lists, but also assign existing ones. If you are on a Feature details view and want to assign all existing User Stories, you don’t have to open a new view to do it. Just click the Lookup icon from the User Stories list, and select the entities that you need:
Hierarchy in Inner Lists
To help users better understand how different cards are related, we’ve added a hierarchy to Inner Lists. You can find User Stories under the Feature and Iteration levels, with Bugs and Tasks under the User Story level.
Visual Reports: redesigned report creation flow, and some new templates
The flow for creating reports has been slightly changed. As you know, templates from all sources are listed on the initial report creation page. You can select any of them, or create your own via a Blank template. In the new flow, clicking on a template does not immediately lead to report creation as it did before. Instead, you first get a pop-up with source and chart settings. You can make changes there, or close it and select another template. More details here.
We've also added some additional templates: a Process Control chart, and a Stories and Bugs Burn Up by count of records. The Process Control template shows the distribution of Cycle or Lead Time for completed User Stories in a given time frame. The Stories and Bugs Burn Up template tracks completed Users Stories and Bugs against the total number of these entities in a release.
Visual Reports: dynamic annotations
The Annotations UI has been slightly redesigned, with some new functionality added. Previously, you were only able to add plain numbers, but now you are also free to add calculations. Let’s use a Process Control chart as an example. You can add the median of Cycle time or Lead time values as an annotation line. Your reports will calculate this number and display a line at these points. Whenever data is updated, the value for the annotation will be recalculated and the line automatically redrawn.
Visual Reports: progress bar for report updates
We suppose that it makes sense for users to actually know the progress of their report updates, so we've added a progress bar for this action. This bar also displays the count of updated items vs. total items. Moreover, both the status update section and “Update now” button have been moved to the top, closer to this progress bar.
- Inactive users will be highlighted on views
- Entity names will be included in 'Share link'
- Added support for DSL filters for Сustom Fields of relations
- Visual Reports: possibility to change fields order in axis
- Visual Reports: project entity can be selected as source for historical reports
- Visual Reports: browsing reports data is now possible on dashboards
- Visual Reports: annotations and filters are exported now along with other setup data when cloning report
- Inner Lists: Fixed a case where 'Add & Open' would not work in One-by-One mode
- It is now possible to create Requesters even if your default process has the Service Desk practice disabled
- Max comment length has been increased for the TFS plugin
- Values for Custom Fields will be saved (or removed) when an entity's Project undergoes a Process change depending on the Custom Fields settings in the new Process
- Fixed layout issues in Firefox when performing inline edits to Lists
- Fixed the layout of Team icons on the search results form
- Fixed: Webhook filters would not detect the event 'custom field value is changed' when both the filter and the custom field label contain the word 'Team'
- Fixed a problem where refreshing a Favorite view would cause the left menu to be scrolled down to the "All Views" section upon updating
- If you refresh the page while on a view that lays in a folder, the page will reload with that folder expanded in the left menu
- Entity drag-n-drop on Boards with Customs Fields as lanes will no longer fail when the entity also contains a System Custom Field
- Links in the 'My Recent' menu will no longer break
- Comparisons of two integers vs. float numbers will now work in Visual Encoding filters
- Inline edits for Date custom fields will no longer require an extra click
- Invalid licenses will no longer be saved during failed automatic updates
- Initial LastStateChangedDate is no longer copied when copying an entity to another Project
- Fixed: Import cannot create entities when there is no Project column in the CSV file, and just one Project selected in the Projects/Teams selector
- Fixed: POP email plugin would not create a Request after recreating a deleted profile if a message was sent by the deleted requester
- Feature and User Story views: Fixed incorrect breadcrumbs when opening newly added entities from the Success popup
- Fixed a case where prioritizing entities on Lists via drag-n-drop would result in the entity being placed at the beginning of the List
- Fixed: Comet does not update newly assigned entities in Inner Lists
- Fixed: After splitting a User Story, the name of the new story would be shown on Burn Downs (instead of the original name)
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Or start your
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists shape Targetprocess for your company needs.