My Items in the left menu
At the top of the left menu, you'll soon notice the new My Items view. Here you will find a collection of all data related to you, including assignments, teams, and account settings.
Take a look at the My Assignments tab. This is all the work that's assigned to you. This stable access point will help you to quickly find your work, and make the states of cards you're working on more visible.
We'd really appreciate your feedback on the new My Items view. Feel free to share via the 'Give feedback' button.
Also, based on complaints about the Open Assignments tab on the user details view, we've replaced it with the same list you see above – items assigned to the user, grouped by states.
Copy links from cards context menu
From now on, it will take less clicks to get direct links to cards. We've introduced a 'Copy link' action, which will allow you to quickly copy the cards' links directly from a Board. Just select the cards you want to share, and either select 'Copy link' from the dropdown menu, or use Ctrl/Cmd+C.
Visual reports: new editable legends, and the possibility to set custom colors
We're glad to announce that we have added more possibilities to customize your report. You can now easily change the colors used by clicking on the ‘color’ icon in the COLOR coding area, and replacing it with what you’d prefer. To learn more, please read our blogpost on this feature.
Visual Reports: Ideal, Forecast lines for Burn Down and Burn Up reports.
We have improved our Burn Down and Burn Up templates, and made it possible to add Ideal and Forecast lines. If you do not need them, you can just uncheck these options in the Trendline section.
You can also add them manually when creating a historical report from scratch, but please note that to get these lines in the Trendline area, your chart setup should correspond to your Burn Down/Burn Up configuration.
Follow this link if you want to find more details on that.
Visual Reports: redesigned Settings pop-up
We hope you like our redesigned Settings pop-up. We got rid of a few tabs, so now you can find all possible options together.
Visual Reports: Custom Activity has been added for Time entities
Users are now able to create some reports by Custom Activity (Time entity source), as we have added it to the list of available fields.
- 'Move to Top' has been added to the context menu for entity Inner Lists
- Term support has been added for Search
- When hovering over the name unit of a card, a tooltip with the full name will appear
- Tooltip about the view legend option has been removed
- Your current view will always be shown when searching in the left menu
- Fixed an error that would occur when trying to sort a List with columns by Custom Fields, when a 16-digit number is set as the Custom Field value
- Asterisk operators * will work properly in Search
- The search screen will now open immediately after pressing the 'Enter' key
- Card movement will no longer break on Boards that have several cards types and two axes, where the cards are sorted by the same Custom Field
- The Timesheet will no longer show items from deleted/inactive Projects
- Fixed the way that empty required Custom Fields look on entity views
- Deleted Custom Field values will no longer appear in Search results
- Fixed highlighting on a parent level when dragging a child card over it while sorting is applied to the child list
- Non-informative error will no longer be shown when filter can't be presented in a visual way
- A view/group now can not be moved/created in a group for which a user has partial access
- Fixed: Split action can't be performed by a User with the proper Team member permissions for it
- If several Teams are assigned to an entity that is split, all Teams will now be assigned to the new entity
- Save and Cancel actions will no longer be available while saving a comment
- Fixed: ESC closes the entity view instead of closing the description field on the entity view
- Fixed: ESC closes the entity view instead of closing a popup opened on the entity view
- Fixed: List header is not always shown when scrolling (depending on scroll position)
- Visual reports: fixed look and format of date-fields with a periodic scale in the legend
- Visual reports: users will be able to save Custom Formulas that use date field and relative shift
- Visual reports: in exports to PNG, the order of items in the legend of the PNG will match their order in the report
- Visual reports: fixed an error that would result in some fields becoming unavailable while changing source
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.