Visual Reports Improvements
Visual Reports: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and GitHub apps
In this release we added the ability to visualize data from external sources. Now you may create reports with data from GitHub, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL DB inside Targetprocess.
To learn more please follow this link.
Visual Reports: Syntax Tips in Calculation Editor
We have added a hint with a short function description and example to the calculation editor. It appears when you type the function name or place the cursor inside a function. It is also possible to proceed to the full function description in the guide by clicking on ‘read about’ link.
Visual Reports: Field Type and Title Editing
As of now you are able to edit field type and title. To open the editor you only need to click on the field in the fields catalog.
Let's try to visualize the change in population over the last 119 years. The initial dataset can be found here. As we can see, year was parsed as a number.
To convert it to date follow the steps below
Visual Reports: Relative Date Filtering
From now it will be possible to filter out data on charts from external sources to show a date period that is relative to when you open the view.
Let’s return to the chart that shows the population change over the last 119 years. Now it can be easily modified to show the population change over the last 10 years only.
Notifications Feed: Mark as Read
We've introduced different options for making notifications that are not relevant for you less notable. Now notifications will be colored in grey after you:
- Open the entity details view from the Notifications Feed
- Click 'Mark all as read'
- Click 'Mark as read' for a single notification
Team Iteration and Release Capacity Planning
- Set Team Capacity limits
- Estimate Work
- Add Work to Team Iterations
- Stop when you run out of Capacity
Other Minor Improvements
- Portfolio Epics in Vizydrop
- Lists and views can be sorted by a checkbox custom field
- Sorting and filtering by a URL custom field is supported
- Native Capacity field added for Team Iteration
- Visual Reports: fixed annotations on charts with horizontal bars
- Visual Reports: reduced formula popup loading time
- Visual Reports: fixed aggregations for dates in templates
- Portfolio Epics are now prioritizable
- Fixed: cards are not shown on a view where the custom field 'Targetprocess entity type' is a lane and custom unit on cards
- Fixed infinite redirect loop, which happened in some cases, when SAML provider didn't support RelayState
- Fixed: Non-admin users cannot convert or delete entity if it has Followers
- Fixed copy of Portfolio Epic hierarchy to another project. Features were duplicated with a relation to a wrong Portfolio Epic
- Fixed: Cumulative, Burn Up, & Down Reports available for Epics and Features
- Fixed LeftJoinCountExpressions, which were a reasons of API queries failures
- Fixed authentication token retrieval after sleep mode, which caused redirect loop to the login page
- Mercurial plugin failed with the timeout in case of large changeset of files
- Improved performance of Assignee's control
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.