Adding Portfolio Epic as entity type into Notification Rules
Visual Reports improvements
Ability to add custom data sources
In this release, we have added the possibility to connect custom data sources. Now you are able to visualize data from your custom data sources and apps right inside Targetprocess.
To learn more please follow this link
SPLIT function in calculations
We have added possibility to convert text to arrays by using a SPLIT function in calculations.
The SPLIT(text field, separator) function can be applied to text only. It's a text function which returns the array of text values by splitting text field with defined delimiter.
Example: SPLIT([Names], ',')
Another great advancement in Targetprocess is that it’s now possible to highlight an area on a chart by using area annotations.
How it works: Let's say you have a chart that shows the distribution of Cycle Time of completed Stories. To more clearly visualize the Stories that took more time to complete than usual, you can add an area annotation such as the one shown below:
- Added new units in customize cards: Owner Name, Entity Description, Last Comment, Rich Text custom field
- Improved Search results given by default: we've added more priority to the items having all the entered keywords in Name, Description or Comment.
- View Setup tab: when Release is selected it's now more noticeable
- Buttons on entity detailed view will no longer be cut off
- Follow notifications for Portfolio Epics will work correctly
- Update access to Test Case Run will no longer be denied when user unlinks test case
- Board name pop-up with encoding rules will be displayed correctly
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.