Targetprocess 3 provides powerful DSL filters, which allow users to compose very sophisticated queries against their data. However, this flexibility increased the level of complexity to filter in the product and even advanced users needed some time to learn the filter language. To help users get started and make the filters easier to understand, we're happy to introduce a new feature - Visual Filters.
Now it's much faster and easier to create queries. When you enter the input field a dialog immediately appears with a list of possible filters for your data. This filter list has many of the fields you’d normally get from the auto-suggestion when manually typing ‘?’ into the input.
With the first release of this feature, you will be able to use the visual filters for the most common filters. It's not meant to be a complete replacement of advanced queries.
Let’s say you want to see all the cards from the current release. Click in the filter box, and the new visual filters will display automatically. Then click the grey “Any” text next to release and you will see a list of choices to filter releases by. Choose one, and it will be immediately added to the filter.
When you’re done building the query, just click the “Apply filter” button to filter the cards.
- 109044 Fixed: Requests not created if email subject contains rn
- 109560 Fixed: error message layout on a Quick Add Release form
- 110375 Fixed: broken links of type [name](<url>) in Markdown
- 110601 Fixed: Stuck at loading mashups with Microsoft Edge Browser
- 110910 Fixed: the list of Projects/Teams for a custom shared View when it moved to a custom shared Group