IMAP protocol support for Inbound Email Integration
Believe it or not, we have finally added the ability to use IMAP protocol.
Basically, this means two things:
- You can now use more modern protocol for your Inbound Email Integration plugin. Your IT guys will be happy to hear that. If you missed out on the ability to turn incoming emails into requests because your infrastructure does not allow for obsolete POP3 protocol, then now is the right time to try it out.
- There's hope for every feature in the backlog, no matter how long the wait.
Effort units in Project Customize Cards
You can now add units for Total Effort and EffortToDo/Total Effort to your Project cards from the Customize Cards tab. This will make it easier to get a quick overview of Effort for your Projects.
- Fixed a problem with card hang-up during drag and drop on a board
- Fixed an issue with the display of inactive users for People units on Projects and Teams cards
- Fixed a case where 'auto-assign' would not work when assigning People from a Team to a Project
- Fixed 'show more' functionality in the list of work items for a Person
- Fixed inability to edit Time description from the Time tab of an entity
- Fixed a problem with remaining cards selection after a batch move