As we described in our Phasing out Targetprocess v.2 blog post, we've stopped supporting Targetprocess v.2. This means you'll no longer have access to features which were exclusive to v.2. Only Custom reports, Time sheets, and Global Settings will be preserved. However, all of your data should still be available in Targetprocess 3.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact us.
- Improved board performance
- Quick Add buttons are now always visible in List mode
- Fixed Feedback popup that appeared too often
- Fixed a problem where Custom Rule ‘Close a User Story when all its Tasks are done’ only took the first 25 tasks into consideration
- Fixed issue with displayed password in Git plugin log when timeout occurs
- Fixed high CPU usage by Cache context
- Fixed units in List that were incorrectly displayed as non-sortable
- Fixed Search icon alignment in Safari
- Fixed CKeditor table alignment
- Fixed filter font size in Lookup bubble
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.