You can now share views and groups with specific individual users. This means that you'll no longer have to create a team in order to make views visible for specific people. Just select 'Custom sharing' in a view's Access tab and choose users who will have access to your view/group.
Added a 'Recent' group to the list of assignable users
Currently, when you open a list of users to assign somebody to an item, users are grouped by role. We've now added an additional 'Recent' group that contains users who you recently assigned to work items. Please note: This 'recent' list will only be shown if the entire list of assignable users contains more than 6 people.
Added the ability to filter cards by the date of the last state change
Do you want to filter your cards by the date of their last state change? You can now use the LastStateChangeDate field for filtering and visual encoding. For example: Let's say you want to see bugs or user stories which have been stuck in the 'In Dev' state for more than 2 weeks. Just use ?LastStateChangeDate < Today - 14(days) and EntityState.Name == 'In Dev'
From now on, you can create a Board, List, Timeline, or Details view directly from the +Create menu. You don't need to create a board first and switch to another view mode afterwards. For example, if you want to create a list, just click on 'List' from the +Create menu. You can then proceed with the setup of the newly created list by clicking the Setup button on a blank template or on one of the predefined templates. All templates are filtered by whatever view mode is currently active.
- Added an 'Assign to me' action to the List view
- Renamed Project Team to Project Members in the `Notify by email` section of comment boxes
- Fixed the Quick Add button in the Release view and Notes tab
- Fixed the incorrect display of state and terms when a team is assigned to an inactive project in the default process
- Fixed the 'Create bug' button's visibility in the Test Case Run view when Bug Tracking practice is off
- Fixed an error that occured when opening Entity view after editing Allocations
- Fixed TP2 page appearing when saving changes in the Settings->Team form
- Fixed incorrect display of an Attachment's name if it was downloaded with extended unicode symbols
- Fixed an error that occured when copying an entity that was attached to an Inbox message
- Fixed display of a comment's creation time when hovering the mouse cursor over it
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia