Batch Actions (States, Tags and Bug Severity)
Starting from v.3.9.2, you can change State, Bug Severity, and Tags for a group of selected entities on a Board or a One-By-One view with just a few steps.
As soon as you select more than one item, you will notice a blue button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Click on this button to bring up the Batch Actions Panel.
Read more on how to use the Batch Action Panel and our future plans for Batch Actions here.
Terms in Quick Add for all Processes
We’ve added support for terms in Quick Add. From now on, terms from all of an entity's available proсesses will be displayed in Quick Add. This will make entity creation much easier and more straightforward than it was before (when only default terms were displayed).
Imagine you want to create an Initiative, but you don’t know which term corresponds with it in the default process. A bit annoying, right? Now you can find the Initiative entity right in the Quick Add menu, and can create one in less than a minute! Select ‘Initiative’ in the entities list, give it a Name, select the Project it is related to, assign some Teams to it (if needed), and click the ‘Add’ (or 'Add & Open') button.
These changes will affect Top Quick Add, List/Board/Timeline Quick Add and Entity View Quick Add.
Entity Conversion Improvements
When you convert an entity of one type into another (e.g., turning a User Story into a Feature), the ID changes. From now on, you will be able to find the 'new' converted entity by searching for the ID it had before its conversion. You will also be redirected to the 'new' entity if you try to open the ‘old’ entity details view from a direct link.
Minor Updates and Fixed Bugs
- Login page redesign
- User/Team fields added to User/Team Allocations export
- Fixed an issue with the absence of a required custom field on the Project/Program Quick Add form in the context selector
- Fixed application of a default custom field value when adding more than one entity in Quick Add
- Fixed default display of current date in Milestone Quick Add
- Fixed a problem with copying an Epic with nested features to another Project
- Fixed a case when Planned dates for a card would not be set on a Timeline
- Fixed an issue where a card wouldn't dissapear from a Timeline after it's dates were changed
- Fixed overloads display in the Project card planned section
- Fixed a cut date range in the Allocation tab
- Fixed a case where the result of a Test Case execution would not be sent to the server
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect moving of a card to the backlog on Boards with Team and Team Iteration axes.
- Fixed the display of templates after keyword selection in the Setup Templates tab
You can subscribe to our newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.