This build includes bug fixes, related to IE 9.0 compatibility mostly. Here's the list:
- Failed to add new entity from a list if several projects are selected
- Inappropriate width of 'Assignments' pulldown.
- Script error when user selects saved filter from the list
- Dates cannot be selected
- Multiple JS Errors 'createContextualFragment'
- Quick Add menu has no defined links
- Time Sheet: user gets dialog box with "process please wait"
- Time Sheet: only hours for the current week can be entered
Other Fixed Bugs
- OnDemand logs display inappropriate file name. Make logs per account
- Tags and Duplicates section disappear on state change or when returning from any tab to General
- REST API does not support Windows authorization
- Teams Board in Internet Explorer: styles are not applied
- Comments do not load when returning to General tab [IE8]
- Requesters avatars do not load in comments
- [Chrome, Safari] Cannot reply to comment after view page refresh