With 2.21.9 version we release a more stable and extended read-only REST API to all customers.
A new minor feature appears in Task Board: user and project contexts are saved for all the filter settings last applied to Task Board. Now it's easy to have Task Board open and filtered by previously selected criteria.
Also, we improved performance further: now all pop-ups on the lists load upon request.
- [REST] Fix custom report generation with too nested '(' (#34195)
- [REST] Do not return collections by default (#34185)
- TP Task Creator service is not started after PC restart (#34131)
- TP 2.21.7 fails to upgrade from 2.21.6 on Windows Vista on slow machines (#34091)
- [REST] HttpModules shoud not run for static files (#34052)
- Whoops on Split if role was changed from pair to unpair (#33421)
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Or start your
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.