Today we've completed third iteration of v.2.7. Report engine implementation going really well and right now it is possible to extract list of entities with
- defined columns (including related entities columns)
- set columns order
- defined filters (including related entities filters)
For example, you may extract all user stories with all columns like Name, Effort, Iteration Name, Feature Name where User Story Effort = 0 and User Story Feature Priority is Must Have.
It is required to add calculations to the reports engine as well as more flexible columns. In final release it will be possible to create let's say a report like that
User Story Name
Test Cases Passed
Test Cases Failed
Total Test Cases
Workflow per project
Custom field type (numeric)
Development of Program Releases Management is in progress as well. In this iteration we've added product backlog to release plan with sorting and filtering options. There are some things to do in next iteration like drag and drop planning, release date forecasting and some smaller things.
Also we've integrated Selenium tests with Cruise Control and at least we have good build process setup 🙂