Sometimes people get errors with HelpDesk setup (for Windows authentication enabled). Most of these errors can be eliminated by some simple troubleshooting actions :
1. Check for the highlighted sections in Admin -> General Settings:
2. Check HelpDesk web.config (it's C:InetpubwwwrootHelpDeskwwwrootweb.config by default):
3. Check Virtual Folder for HelpDesk:
4. Check Virtual Folder for TargetProcess:
5. Check TargetProcess Application Pool:
6. Add your user to IIS_WPG group if after step 5 Application Pool is stopped:
7. Check if Windows authorization is enabled for MS SQL Database, and if user is properly mapped with TargetProcess database.
See TargetProcess HelpDesk Installation Guide for more information.
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia