Assigned user roles in Quick Add form
In some cases, it may be important to identify an assigned user when creating an entity. For example, adding a Vacation doesn't make sense if you can't link it to the relevant user. Now, you can just add the assigned role field into the Quick Add form, like so:
Inbound/Outbound terminology for Relations
MasterRelations and SlaveRelations objects are taken from the data model meta for the Relation entity. Now, in Advanced Filters, Visual Encoding rules, custom calculation formulas, and API expressions, please use InboundRelations and OutboundRelations objects instead. Don't worry, all existing filters, rules, formulas, etc., that use MasterRelations and SlaveRelations objects will still work, as we have updated these objects, not removed them at all.
Rename existing quick filters
Sometimes, the automatically generated name of a quick filter does not reflect its real purpose. Now, you can remedy this by renaming the quick filter. To do this, open the quick filter's setup -> go to the Advanced mode -> update the Name field to the desired name. Note that you no longer have to change a placeholder in filter fields below the Name, as we've untied the filter name from it.
Multiple selection in filters
You may find checkboxes located to the right of the values in Project and Teams selectors and quick filters. When clicking them, the filter will act as a multiple selection field, so that you can select more than 1 item while the popup remains open, until you click outside it. You don't need to hold the Ctrl key anymore. Single selection is more preferable, which is why we've left this behavior by default and didn't place the checkboxes in a familiar place to the left of the values:
- Now, there is no need to open a view or a dashboard to clone it. You can do it right from the lefthand menu as we have added the 'Clone' button to menu action.
- Show a view description when clicking the 'i' icon to the right of the View name.
- In Inner Lists, custom units are now shown if the Detailed view was opened from Search or from Custom Quick Filters.
- Arrows of relations on shared Roadmaps are now re-drawn in the correct way when the shared view is scrolled or the browser window is resized.
- In List views that have Teams and their PI Objectives (or other many-to-many connections) as hierarchy levels, a Feature which is assigned to two Teams can now be seen under both Teams.
- The proper title of a report is now shown when the report is opened in full-screen mode from dashboard.
- In Board views, the last column now has the correct width when the card size is XL.
- In Board views, the multiple selection of cards now doesn’t select text on them (on Safari).
- In the History tab, effort, time, and some other numerical values are not rounded anymore.
- In the Batch panel, custom fields editing is now available for new entity types that appeared recently.
- In the Batch panel, a list with values for some reference fields is now loaded when the field name is not equal to the referenced type name.
- In the Detailed view, permissions for attachment adding are now synced with permissions for parent entity for new entity types that appeared recently.
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.