Follow Extendable Data Model entities
Extendable Data Model (ExD) items are added to your system by installing specific Solutions. Examples of ExD items are OKRs, Retrospectives, Iteration Goals, Risks, Applications, Packages, and other entities. It is now possible to Follow them and receive email and feed notifications about multiple changes in their details.
- Clicking <Esc> when adding comments won't cause you to lose any existing data previously entered: comments are now saved temporarily.
- Projects and Teams multi-line controls have been replaced with single-line fields in the Quick Add form.
- Added Filter Name in the tooltip for Quick Filters.
- The text box no longer disappears on the custom field settings page.
- Boards with large numbers of Teams and Team Iterations now display capacity per team.
- Items no longer disappear from view when doing prioritization