Native Integrations updates
- Important Jira Integration update
Sharing to multiple JIRA instances is coming soon. To support multiple sharing and avoid recursive updates, we are introducing an update that requires integration profiles to use only dedicated service accounts. This change prevents updates to a Jira issue made by an individual user from being synced instantly. This new update will ignore all changes applied in the tool by the same user whose account is used to authorize the integration.
- Azure DevOps Integration (beta): WIQL filters added to static routings
Azure DevOps Integration is a Beta release at this time, and there are some updates to this feature.
We are adding support for WIQL queries to support additional criteria in projects. This allows you to create more specific mappings–for example, pulling only specific data from Azure DevOps or mapping it to different projects in Targetprocess based on some defined criteria.
More information on how to use WIQL is available through Microsoft documentation. We've also provided some hints in the input field:
- Many-to-many relationship support expanded
Workspace integration of two or more Targetprocess instances were not syncing the hierarchies of many-to-many models properly, thus we initially limited the relationships from parent to child. For example, we can map an Initiative to collections of Epics. Now, we have added support for child to parent relationships where an Epic can be mapped to a collection of Initiatives it contributes to. These many-to-many relationships and hierarchies are now supported and can be updated in any integrated Targetprocess accounts.
- Bug fix: Zapier Integration fixed
Zaps that work with custom fields were throwing errors. Targetprocess app was updated in December 2021 and this pesky bug has been resolved.
- Added entity type name into a quick add form
- Added ability to delete ExD items from inner lists using the context menu
- Many-to-many relationships are now preserved during items conversion
- Entities located on the second list level do not disappear anymore when sorting them by the column
- Extra line breaks no longer inserted into <pre> elements in comments
- Quick Add: Project field is not disabled now when only 1 project is available for selection
- Item now assigns to the team when team selector was removed from quick add and only one team is selected in the context
- Settings controls are visible now on the widget if it has a long name