Targetprocess currently supports the touch screens though the functionality is quite limited.
Supported Operations :
- Cursor/Item-select of Entities, Objects, Fields, and other selectable items in Targetprocess.
- Insertion of Text (Ex. Filling in description, naming a report, naming a field, etc.)
- Screen (Targetprocess application) Resize using Pinch Zoom In/Out
- Creation of Simple Views + Boards (excluding drag and drop functionality of cards)
- Add Entity from Add+ Button
- Modification of Fields in Detailed View List (Boolean, Date, Number, Text, etc.)
- Adding of Comments in Entity Detailed View
- Adding of Times in Time Sheet + Detailed View Times
- Scrolling in Targetprocess Application
- Collapsing/Expanding Elements
Not Supported Operations :
- Basic Drag and Drop Functionality Throughout Targetprocess Application
- Building of Reports (Due to lack to drag and drop of fields feature)
- Cards Re-Sizing in Views/Boards/Roadmap
- Batch Select on View (UNLESS Shift Button is Supported on Mobile Keyboard)
Improvement Ideas :
We document ideas for future potential development in our Service Desk.
Please feel free to add any additional ideas regarding touch screen support!