How to import names with local symbols
- Import from CSV files
- How to import entities from a CSV file
- Entities and fields supported for import from CSV files
- Import Users from CSV file
- Import Requesters from CSV file
- Create New Entities with an Imported CSV File
- Update Existing Entities within Import from CSV Files
- Import Hierarchical Backlogs from CSV Files
Some of your users or entities may have local symbols in their names. It is possible to import data with such symbols to Targetprocess tool.
EF BB BF
By default many common CSV file editors including Excel and Google Spreadsheets export files without BOM mark included. However it is possible to add such mark to files manually.
The following free tools allow to add the BOM mark to CSV files:
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia